Is Your Concrete Driveway in Need of Some TLC?
Don’t Repair or Patch…Resurface!
Your driveway is a vital part of your home’s curb appeal. Cracks, pits, weeds, and chipped edges don’t leave a great first impression, but constant freeze-thaw cycles and continuous use are bound to eventually cause damage. If your driveway has cracks, minor defects, or discoloration you may be considering either repairs or a full replacement, but there is a middle ground that might be the best answer for your situation. Resurfacing your concrete driveway (essentially removing the top layer of your driveway and replacing it) will give your driveway a completely new look, free of flaws, and at a fraction of the cost of either nonstop repairs or full replacement.
Benefits of Driveway Concrete Resurfacing
- Budget-friendly: Between the cost of materials and labor, a full driveway replacement can cost up to three times the amount of having it resurfaced.
- Fast results: Rather than taking the time to repair or replace your driveway, resurfacing will give you beautiful results in less than half of the time.
- Endless design options: Resurfacing your driveway means your can customize it to your exact design expectations. Many different stamping, pattern, finishes, and coloring options are available for resurfaced concrete.
- Increases resilience: Resurfaced concrete is much more durable against harmful chemicals and debris than regular concrete, and some can even be resistant to stains and tire marks.
- Damage disappears: Those pesky cracks, holes, discoloration, and spalling (horizontal peeling or chipping of the surface) are covered with resurfacing, providing a smooth and cohesive final product.
- Increased home value: Resurfacing your driveway not only provides a functional and visual upgrade to your home’s aesthetics and curb appeal, as an investment that also increases your home’s value.
Trust Our Team with Your Concrete Driveway Resurfacing Project
Several factors and conditions can contribute to shortening your driveway’s lifespan but as long as it is structurally sound, there are ways to repair it rather than completely replacing it. Concrete Resurfacing Products is your number one choice for resurfacing your concrete driveway. We are Atlanta’s source for concrete acid stains, decorative concrete coating, and concrete stamped overlay because of our attention to detail, service, and quality products. If you are looking for driveway resurfacing in Atlanta, Alpharetta, Cumming, Duluth, Kennesaw, Stone Mountain or any other surrounding Metro Atlanta areas, call 678-248-5154 or contact us today for a free estimate or for more information.